ON-LINE CAREER GUIDANCE COUNSELLING
- Which career path should you take?
- Have you chosen the right course/degree to get there?
Online Career Guidance Counselling will work for you. We will provide you with confidential guidance advice and support and help you arrive at that all-important education/career decision. This cannot be done on impulse. We will ensure that you will identify your natural aptitudes and choose a career path that will make the most of your abilities. Many years of experience in helping people to focus on forward planning has given us much satisfaction.
We want to be able to help those who are unable to meet us face to face. Online Career Guidance Counselling is the way to broaden the number of people we reach.
All you need is a good broadband connection and a computer with a microphone. Skype is free to download if you haven’t already installed it.
Career Guidance Counseling Online through iCareer gives you many advantages over face to face visits.
- It is far more convenient and of course, flexible
- Time efficiency, you do not have to spend time travelling to and from appointments and you can choose a time which suits you
- Many people will find it difficult to access services like iCareer, especially if they are not living near a city or town
- If you study or work, sessions are still possible without inconvenience
- At iCareer, we save you time and money and help you reach a decision that is right for you